The portable, high-performance infusion device analyzer designed for testing on-the-go.
Users who want fast verification of infusion device performance, plus the mobility to do preventive device maintenance in multiple locations, prefer manual testing, or only need a one-channel analyzer, will find the IDA-1S infusion device analyzer the perfect choice. It's a portable, battery-operated analyzer that allows for easy traceability of test results without the complexity of other infusion pump testers.
Key Features :
- Integrated carrying handle and lightweight for easy portability
- Battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous performance for on-the-go operation
- Compatible with a wide variety of infusion pumps
- Ensures maximum accuracy with Autostart mode enabling unit to begin testing only when fluid is detected
- Based on technology that is proven and trusted worldwide
- On-board memory allows test results storage instantly
- LCD touchscreen for ease of use
- Average and instantaneous flow measurement
- Occlusion pressure measurements to 45 psi
- Hydrograph graphical software to control unit, display results and print results via PC
- Global sales, service and support