The VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer provides the highest accuracy for testing gas flow and respiratory medical equipment.
The Fluke Biomedical VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer is accurate, easy-to-use, reliable and portable. It is designed to accurately and reliably test all types of gas flow equipment especially those requiring high accuracy in ultra-low flow and ultra-low pressure measurements. Compact and lightweight, the VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer is extremely portable, and saves space on your benchtop.
Key Features :
- Streamline your testing procedure, reduce errors and quicken your test time with the ability to create customized test profiles
- Avoid confusion and ensure accuracy with one-channel, full range air flow
- Reduce testing time with built-in line sensors which automatically test humidity, temperature and oxygen while compensating for atmospheric pressure and environmental conditions
- Ensure patient safety with ultra-low flow and ultra-low pressure anesthesia and flow meter testing
- Have confidence that your measurements comply to global regulatory standards and adhere to SI units of measurement with the Molbloc-L calibration system.
- Easily transport and store the lightweight (3.6lb/1.6kg), all-in-one device – no extra modules for different tests
- Have more control over your testing by selecting your own trigger point with the external trigger input
- Operate on-the-go, all day with 8 hours of battery life
- Streamline your testing procedure by performing a complete anesthesia machine PM with the VAPOR Anesthesia Tester